11/21/2012

Thanks

Thank you Anna for writing yesterday and sharing your really amazing story with the readers.  All of my NICU friends really loved it and can I just say that the video was a personal fav. Especially the end of the video-y'all are funny. You are hopefully the first of many twenty something to share their story...and I really appreciate it!

Also, with all the thanks going around, thanks for reading. Y'all are awesome. And thankfully I got home safely for the holiday, just in time to get ready for girls night tonight. Thanksgiving Lady Night, that is. So sorry for being absent poster today---I'm home, can ya blame me?? I'm surrounded by green beans, family, prosecco and pies...can't stay online long.

Will all that, I'm gonna sign off with a little food rec if your ever in or near Atlanta, since that's where I am. Go here. Souper Jenny. Every time we're home, we try to go. It's awesome. We went today. I got the pumpkin black bean soup which was amazing. Great little hole in the wall.

 
Happy Almost Thanksgiving! <3lybi


No comments:

Post a Comment